Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Tuesday November 5

Checklist - All tasks must be completed by tomorrow

1. I have reviewed the Powerpoint on gods and goddesses

2. I paid attention to images, vocabulary and grammar on the slides

3. I have filled out the chart and answered the questions in the handout Dei et Deae and submitted it through Google Classroom.

4. I have made two small posters of two different deities: 1) a deity featured in Dei et Deae; 2) a deity from Rose William's Roman gods (preferably a "nearby god"). My posters include images of the attributes of each god (symbols, animals, habitats, etc). My poster is neat, well designed and colorful.  I have submitted these through Google Classroom. 

5. I have written a summary and response for three TEDed myth videos. I made it clear why I had chosen each myth.  I have proof read what I wrote and submitted these through Google Classroom. My grammar and spelling is correct.

6. I have taken the Quia quiz (25 questions) on Dei et Deae (closed book, no use of PowerPoint or handouts).  Allow at least 30 minutes to take this quiz. You may take it twice. Deadline: today.
09 Ecce Romani Dei et Deae 2019-2020
http://www.quia.com/quiz/7039276.html

Find Quia passwords here.7. 

Homework is to study Rose William's article to prepare for a quiz on this essay tomorrow. 

Those of you who have already submitted items to Google Classroom have, for the most part, done a good job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment